WebAccess maintains full visibility of containers through every step of terminal processing via the following features:
- Pre-advise Gate Process – Create truck gate transactions before arrival, eliminating most troubles at the gate
- Customized Reporting – Track relevant information with customized reports that can be converted to Excel® or pdf formats
- Auto-notification – Receive automatic e-mail or fax alerts as shipment events occur
- Ship Schedules – Stay up to date on schedule changes with immediate access to arrival and departure times
- Container and Equipment Availability – Confirm availability and holds to be addressed before gate arrival
- EDO/Booking Details – Track complete booking information from cargo arrival to loads received
- Terminal Conditions – Plan schedules by tracking daily terminal activity postings
Whether exporting or importing, real-time updates are always available when you need them, so you can make cargo management more efficient and business more effective.
Cargo information is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year via WebAccess at webaccess.gaports.com.